A sensor is showing a red LED and not responding
When your sensor is showing a red LED and not responding, it has entered into update mode. This can happen accidentally and is fixable by following these steps below:
- Turn off all sensors except for the one showing the red LED
- Open the Sensorware application
- Do not press the button on the stick
- You might get an alert asking you to update. Accept it.
- Keep the app open and visible for several minutes
This will update the sensor in the background. Once the update is complete you may need to turn the sensor off and on and then restart the Sensorware application.