How To Connect Your Freedrum Sensors In Garageband for macOS
Now that your sensors are configured to your liking we can show you how to connect to Garageband on macOS. Garageband is one of the easiest DAWs to use and an added bonus for macOS users is that it is Free! You can use Garageband to play, record and produce music. With this quick tutorial we can show you how to connect your sensors to your macOS device to play in Garageband.
First we need to connect the sensors using the Audio MIDI Setup on Mac.
- Press the Command + Spacebar to bring up the search.
- Search for Audio Midi Setup and press enter.
- Now that Audio Midi Setup is open go to the drop down on the top titled Windows.
Press Show Midi Studio and it will open it.
- Now in the Midi Studio look for the Bluetooth Icon and press it.
- Now you will see the Bluetooth Configuration screen.
- Now you can turn on your first sensor and wait until it shows up here and press connect.
- Once it is connected repeat this step for the rest of the sensors.
- Open up Garageband, pick a drum kit of your choice and you are ready to rock!